Returns, Refunds and Policies
Returns and refund policy
We understand from time to time you may need to return an item to us. Before returning, please contact us to discuss your reason for requiring a return and organise an approval for the return. If your return is approved, please note the following conditions apply.
Change of Mind
We are not obliged to provide a refund or replacement for a 'change of mind' request. If we do agree to your 'change of mind' request;
- all items must be returned in unused condition including original packaging and tags along with the proof of purchase.
- The return request must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- Postage and/or return costs will not be refunded for 'change of mind' requests.
- If a refund is offered, the refund method will be the same as the original payment method.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds are available on discounted and sale items or special order items.
- Items purchased online, may be exchanged instore.
All issued vouchers are to be used for specified products only. Items purchased are not valid for returns or refunds under 'change of mind' conditions. Voucher balances are not redeemable for cash or credit.
Damaged or Faulty Items
In the unfortunate event that a purchased item arrives damaged, or faulty or does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, please contact us as soon as possible.
Where goods do not meet the consumer guarantees and there is a major failure in relation to the goods, you may be entitled to the following remedies
- a refund in relation to the goods purchased (including shipping and return costs if applicable)
- a replacement product which is identical or of very similar value if reasonably available.
If there is a minor failure in relation to the goods, we may elect to
- refund in relation to the goods purchased (including shipping and return costs if applicable)
- replace the goods or
- repair the goods
We will request to see your proof of purchase, and may also request return of the goods or proof of damage. Items damaged in transit must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
This is intended to tell you about the kind of information we may gather about you when you visit our site. We realise that your privacy is important to you and that you have a right (under law) to control what happens to your personal information.
Anonymous information is gathered on page hits.
Fedstore occasionally collects personal information when you provide it to us and for the sole purpose of its provision. This information is usually taken from web forms with fields asking for things like your name, your email address and a contact phone number.
Fedstore will not disclose your information to third parties.
Use of personal information
Fedstore will only use information for the purpose it is intended for. For example if you enter a competition we will use that information to contact you and verify that you are a student. After personal information has been used it will be destroyed. Information will not be used for any other purpose.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints relating to online privacy issues on our website, please notify Fedstore. Whilst we accept no liability for any material or links posted to the site we will investigate all complaints.
Fedstore accepts payment by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
The Campus Life Rewards program is not run in conjunction with the Fedstore Online.