Terms and Conditions
Exchange and refund policy
- Fedstore exchange/refund policy complies with consumer rights.
- Fedstore accepts items for an exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The original receipt must be sent with the item and the item must be returned in original condition, including any packaging/tags.
- Technology goods must be sent in original, unopened packaging.
- Fedstore is not liable for any postage charges incurred through the return of an item for an exchange.
- Items purchased online may be exchanged in store.
- Refunds/exchanges will not be given on sale items.
- A refund may be offered if an item is deemed faulty – i.e. if the item does not do what it claims it will, is unsafe, is significantly different to the description or has a problem that prevents you from using it.
- If a refund is offered, the refund method will be the same as the payment method (credit card for online purchases).
- No cash will be issued in store for refund of faulty goods purchased online.
- Please choose carefully as refunds will not be given if you simply change your mind, or make the wrong decision.
What to do if you wish to return an item
Please contact the Fedstore to notify that you are returning an item. Staff will be able to advise you on the best method to post your item and can discuss the returns process with you.
All items are delivered through Australia Post.
Standard: Delivery within 1 - 5 business days within Australia.
For more information on delivery times to your area please visit Australia Post website
In-store pick up option
Please wait until you are notified by the Fedstore to collect your purchase in store.
This is intended to tell you about the kind of information we may gather about you when you visit our site. We realise that your privacy is important to you and that you have a right (under law) to control what happens to your personal information.
Anonymous information is gathered on page hits.
Fedstore occasionally collects personal information when you provide it to us and for the sole purpose of its provision. This information is usually taken from web forms with fields asking for things like your name, your email address and a contact phone number.
Fedstore will not disclose your information to third parties.
Use of personal information
Fedstore will only use information for the purpose it is intended for. For example if you enter a competition we will use that information to contact you and verify that you are a student. After personal information has been used it will be destroyed. Information will not be used for any other purpose.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints relating to online privacy issues on our website, please notify Fedstore. Whilst we accept no liability for any material or links posted to the site we will investigate all complaints.
Fedstore accepts payment by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
The Campus Life Rewards program is not run in conjunction with the Fedstore Online.
Location: Ground floor, T Building, Mt Helen Campus
Post: PO Box 663, Ballarat, Victoria
Phone: (03) 5327 6096
Location: Room 1N108, Churchill Campus
Post: Room 1N108, Northways Rd, Churchill, Victoria
Phone: (03) 5122 6310
Location: Building 902, Ground Floor, Berwick Campus
Post: 100 Clyde Road, Berwick, VIC 3806
Phone: 03 5327 9407